Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2280 High Sep 7
- RES 3: 1.3174 61.8% retracement of the Sep 1 - 23 sell-off
- RES 2: 1.3139 Former trendline support drawn off the Mar 20 low
- RES 1: 1.3083 High Oct 12
- PRICE: 1.3066 @ 17:34 BST Oct 12
- SUP 1: 1.2926 20- day and 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: 1.2846 Low Oct 7
- SUP 3: 1.2806 Low Sep 30 and key near-term support
- SUP 4: 1.2745 Low Sep 28
GBPUSD maintains a bullish tone and traded higher Monday. The pair cleared key resistance at 1.3007 on Oct 9, negating recent bearish signals and confirming a resumption of the current bullish cycle. 1.3079 has been achieved opening 1.3139 next. The former is a Fibonacci retracement and the latter, the former trendline support drawn off the Mar 20 low. To re-engage with any bearish themes, Cable needs to break 1.2846, Oct 7 low.