Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.4001 High Jun 23
- RES 3: 1.3983/90 High Jul 30 / 61.8% of the Jun 1 - Jul 20 sell-off
- RES 2: 1.3958 High Aug 4
- RES 1: 1.3913 High Sep 14
- PRICE: 1.3847 @ 16:18 BST Sep 14
- SUP 1: 1.3801/27 20-day EMA / Low Sep 8 and key S/T support
- SUP 2: 1.3680 Low Aug 27
- SUP 3: 1.3602 Low Aug 20
- SUP 4: 1.3572 Low Jul 20 and the bear trigger
GBPUSD traded solidly ahead of the London close, rising through the bull trigger to extend the upside range to 1.3913. These gains faded into the close for the pair to finish flat, but remains bullish in the near-term. The break of 1.3892 confirms a resumption of the recovery from Aug 20 and open 1.3958 next, Aug 4 high ahead of a key resistance at 1.3983, Jul 30 high. Sub 1.3727 levels would instead signal the resumption of bearish pressure.