Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 107.67 2.0% Upper Bollinger Band
- RES 3: 106.90 High Jul 24
- RES 2: 106.91 1.0% 10-dma Envelope
- RES 1: 106.77 Intraday High
- PRICE: 106.75 @ 05:02 BST Aug 12
- SUP 1: 105.32 Low Aug 5
- SUP 2: 103.09 Low Mar 12
- SUP 3: 102.02 Low Mar 10
- SUP 4: 101.19 Low Mar 9 and major support
Prices showed above last week's highs at 106.47 ahead of the close Tuesday. This looks to secure the recovery from the Jul 31 low, opening the 50- and 100-dmas at 106.94 and 107.31 respectively. A close above these levels would be the first since July. To the downside, 103.67 marks key support, the 76.4% retracement.