Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8840 High Feb 4
- RES 3: 0.8791/8856 High Feb 12 / 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 0.8731 High Feb 26
- RES 1: 0.8721 High Apr 26
- PRICE: 0.8644 @ 06:15 BST May 5
- SUP 1: 0.8635 Low Apr 22
- SUP 2: 0.8589 Low Apr 19 and a key support
- SUP 3: 0.8472 Low Apr 5 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 0.8430 Low Feb 27, 2020
EURGBP edged lower Tuesday. Attention however remains on resistance. The cross on Apr 26 probed former resistance at 0.8719, Apr 16 high. The recovery from 0.8589, Apr 19 low signals scope for an extension higher and a clear breach of 0.8719 would confirm a resumption of the uptrend that started Apr 4. This would open 0.8731, Feb 26 high and 0.8762, a retracement level. Key support to watch is unchanged at 0.8589. A break would be bearish.