Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2491 High Apr 26
- RES 3: 1.2419 High Apr 27
- RES 2: 1.2351 High May 4 and a key near-term resistance
- RES 1: 1.2203/2288 High May 13 / High May 6
- PRICE: 1.2044 @ 06:44 BST May 25
- SUP 1: 1.2013 Low May 18
- SUP 2: 1.2000 Psychological round number
- SUP 3: 1.1920 Low May 2015
- SUP 4: 1.1852 2.0% 10-dma envelope
USDCAD remains bearish. The recent key technical development has been the test below major support at 1.2062, Sep 2017 low. This represents an important pivot chart point that either marks the base of a broad range or the midpoint of a double top reversal pattern. A clear break lower would reinforce the current downtrend and open the psychological 1.2000 handle and below. Initial firm resistance is at 1.2203, May 13 high.