Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $26.002 - High Aug 4
- RES 3: $25.206 - High Jun 8
- RES 2: $24.867 - High Sep 3 and the reversal trigger
- RES 1: $24.828 - High Oct 22
- PRICE: $24.398 @ 08:00 BST Oct 25
- SUP 1: $23.015 - Low Oct 18
- SUP 2: $22.213 - Low Oct 6
- SUP 3: $21.423 - Low Sep 29 and key support
- SUP 4: $20.871 - 50.0% retracement of the Mar '20 - Feb '21 rally
The current bull cycle in Silver remains intact. The metal has recently cleared both the 20- and 50 day EMAs. An extension of the rally paves the way for $24.867, the Sep 3 high and a key near-term resistance. Clearance of this hurdle would strengthen the case for bulls and open the $26.00 handle. Initial firm support to watch is at $23.015, Oct 18 low. A break would threaten the current recovery.