Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.1821 High Sep 16
- RES 3: 1.1755/57 High Sep 22 / Bear channel from Jun 1 high
- RES 2: 1.1712 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 1.1629/40 20-day EMA / High Oct 4
- PRICE: 1.1609 @ 06:15 BST Oct 15
- SUP 1: 1.1524 Low Oct 12 and the bear trigger
- SUP 2: 1.1493 50.0% retracement of the Mar '20 - Jan '21 bull phase
- SUP 3: 1.1469 1.236 proj of the Jan 6 - Mar 31 - May 25 price swing
- SUP 4: 1.1417 Bear channel base drawn from the Jun 1 high
EURUSD is holding onto recent gains and attention is on the 20-day EMA that intersects at 1.1629. A break would signal scope for a stronger recovery however, short-term gains would be considered corrective with a broader bearish trend condition still intact. A price sequence of lower lows and lower highs and bearish moving average conditions both highlight a downtrend. The bear trigger is 1.1524, Oct 12 low.