Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The slight 'dovish' tone from the Fed last week has eased the risk aversion and generated support for traditional risk on investment such as FX carry trade (vs. US Dollar).
- Hence, the broad USD weakness has been positive for EM cyclical stocks, with EM financials trending higher this week after finding support at their 200DMA (325.21).
- Next resistance to watch on the topside stands at 332.63, which corresponds to the 76.4% Fibo retracement of the 224.27 – 366.10 range, followed by 335.50 (100DMA).
- On the downside, ST support stands at 320, followed by 311.92 (61.8% Fibo).