Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 106.11 High Oct 7, 2020
- RES 3: 106.05 1.50 projection of Jan 6 / 11 / 21 swing
- RES 2: 105.77 High Feb 5
- RES 1: 105.26 Intraday high
- PRICE: 104.86 @ 06:27 GMT Feb 9
- SUP 1: 104.47 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 104.20 Trendline support drawn off the Jan 6 low
- SUP 3: 103.64 Former channel top drawn off the Mar 2020 high
- SUP 4: 103.33 Low Jan 21
USDJPY gains have stalled and the pair is extending the pullback from last week's 105.77 high. The move lower is considered a correction following recent bullish price developments. On Jan 27, the pair cleared a bear channel resistance drawn off the Mar 2020 high and resistance at 104.40 gave way on Jan 28, confirming a resumption of the uptrend that started Jan 6. The next support is seen at 104.47, the 20-day EMA.