Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 128.39 High Dec 20. 2018
- RES 3: 127.88 0.618 projection of May - Jun rally from Oct 30 low
- RES 2: 127.49/50 High Jan 7 / High Mar 1, 2019
- RES 1: 127.34 High Jan 29
- PRICE: 126.71 @ 17:02 GMT Feb 8
- SUP 1: 125.98 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: 125.60 Low Jan 27
- SUP 3: 125.09 Low Jan 18 and the key support
- SUP 4: 124.95 100-DMA
EURJPY rallied Friday after an extended period of consolidation throughout last week. The move higher cements the bullish tone with key resistance at 127.49, Jan 7 high. A break of this hurdle would confirm a resumption of the broader uptrend that has been in place since early May 2020. This would open 127.88 initially, a Fibonacci projection. On the downside, initial support is at 125.98, the 50-day EMA.