Free Trial
JGB TECHS

(M2) Correction Extends

US STOCKS

Late Session Rebound

AUSSIE 10-YEAR TECHS

(M2) Corrective Cycle Remains In Play

AUSSIE 3-YEAR TECHS

(M2) Gains Still Considered Corrective

Real-time Actionable Insight

Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.

Free Access
TURKEY

LOCAL NEWS

  • FinMin Nebati says Turkey will see single digit inflation by 2023 elections in June during a speech to NGOs on Saturday.
    • Says Fiscal steps Turkey will make will deliver a change in inflation after 1Q22. Also says the conversion of FX will accelerate in the coming weeks after the deposit scheme registered $9.69bn on Friday
  • TEAM survey shows undecided voters from September shifting back towards the AKP in December with the ruling party increasing its support by 4.3% in Sunday’s poll.
    • Support for the AKP: 32.1% + MHP 6.4% resulted in a total of 38.5% vs the opposition alliance at 52.6%

Data:

  • 0800GMT: Dec Central Govt budget balance, 32.0bn prior
MNI London Bureau | +44 020-3983-7894 | murray.nichol@marketnews.com
MNI London Bureau | +44 020-3983-7894 | murray.nichol@marketnews.com

To read the full story

Why Subscribe to

MarketNews.com

MNI is the leading provider

of news and intelligence specifically for the Global Foreign Exchange and Fixed Income Markets, providing timely, relevant, and critical insight for market professionals and those who want to make informed investment decisions. We offer not simply news, but news analysis, linking breaking news to the effects on capital markets. Our exclusive information and intelligence moves markets.

Our credibility

for delivering mission-critical information has been built over three decades. The quality and experience of MNI's team of analysts and reporters across America, Asia and Europe truly sets us apart. Our Markets team includes former fixed-income specialists, currency traders, economists and strategists, who are able to combine expertise on macro economics, financial markets, and political risk to give a comprehensive and holistic insight on global markets.