Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Finance Minister Alena Schillerova recently urged CNB not to raise interest rates as it would increase the borrowing costs and weaken the investment needed to help the economy recover from the pandemic.
- We saw that policymakers' tone has turned more hawkish following the positive surprise in inflation in August, with now CNB expected to raise the policy rate by 50bps on September 30.
- USDCZK has been trending higher in the past three days, breaking above its 50DMA this morning and currently testing its 21.70 resistance; next level to watch on the topside stands at 22. On the downside, first support stands at 21.50 (200DMA), followed by 21.39 (100DMA).
- Czech 10Y yield has been retracing higher in the past two weeks, currently testing its key resistance at 2%. Next level to watch on the topside stands at 2.2%. On the downside, first support stands at 1.91%, followed by 1.76% (50DMA).