February 02, 2023 01:34 GMT
Firms As Greenback Weakness Extends
NZD/USD prints at $0.6520/25, ~0.2% firmer in today's trading.
- USD weakness seen late in the NY session has extended through the Asian morning.
- NZD/USD firmed before meeting resistance at $0.6530, the high from Jan 18, before paring gains to deal at current levels. Bulls look to clear this level to regain the momentum.
- AUD/NZD is little changed, the cross is holding above its 200-day EMA.
- Dec Building Permits fell 7.2%, the prior number was revised lower to 6.7% from 7.0%.
- Wider swings in risk sentiment will be the main driver for the NZD in today's session.