Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: *** /FLOWS: Stops triggered in in long end on latest move,
curves continue to bed steeper/strongest move in weeks as long end remains under
heavy pressure amid real$ and bank and insurance portfolio selling, fast$
unwinding flatteners in 2s10s and 5s30s, prop two-way in shorts to intermediates
but also net better sellers in late morning trade. Current cash 10Y 99-28.5
(2.886%) vs. 100-07.5 (2.845%) late Thursday. Curves mixed, updates:
* 2s10s +4.739, 29.261 (23.803L/29.285H);
* 2s30s +7.088, 43.656 (35.737L/43.656H);
* 5s30s +4.807, 27.127 (21.561L/27.205H);
Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds down 1-24/32 at 158-09 (158-09L/160-10H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures down 1-3/32 at 144-06 (144-05L/145-16H)
* Sep 10-yr futures down 8/32 at 120-01.5 (120-1.5L/120-12H)
* Sep 5-yr futures down 2.25/32 at 113-16.5 (113-16.5L/113-20.25H)
* Sep 2-yr futures steady 00/32 at 105-26 (105-25L/105-26.5H)