Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- FM Cavusoglu to meet with French counterpart in 2-day visit starting today. Bi-lateral relations with France and the EU will be discussed and views on current issues.
- Both countries remain at odds over Syria and Libya and treatment of Frances Islamic minority
- Greece warns Turkey is will seek EU support for sanctions against it if it continues "hostile" and "provocative threats" following Erdogan's defence of the opening of the Hagia Sophia as a mosque – deeply upsetting the Greek orthodox community
- Erodgan says Turkey discovered 135bn cubic meters of natural gas in the Black Sea, raising the total discovery to 540bn cubic m.
- Ankara aims to deliver gas from the Sakayara field to its main grid in 2023 with sustained plateau production by 2027/8.
- A 160km pipeline will be required to be built in the near-term
- Independent research group (ENAG) reports inflation at 3.94% m/m vs TUIK's 0.89%.
- ENAG warns FX pressure, an import-heavy production process & weak CBRT reserve formation will be the biggest drivers of inflation in the upcoming period
- CHP calls for investigative commission over Mafia boss Sedat Peker's claims against interior minister Soylu, including: organised crime, drug & weapons trafficking and evading arrest warrants
- ECHR says on Saturday that Turkey must comply with judgements of the court, including the release of Selahattin Demirtas and Osman Kavala.
- European Council meeting 7-9 June is set to review the Turkish Govt's failure to implement ECHR judgements