Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.9176 High Jun 29 and the key bull trigger
- RES 3: 0.9148 High Jul 27
- RES 2: 0.9087 High Jul 29
- RES 1: 0.9070 High Aug 17
- PRICE: 0.8988 @ 18:04 BST Aug 20
- SUP 1: 0.8970 Low Jul 11 and a key intraday support
- SUP 2: 0.8938 Low Jul 10
- SUP 3: 0.8931 100-dma
- SUP 4: 0.8864 Low Jun 9
EURGBP traded lower Thursday. The cross did attempt a push higher Monday and managed to probe resistance at 0.9059, Aug 5 high. A clear break however failed to materialise. This would have signalled scope for stronger gains opening 0.9087, Jul 29 high ahead of key resistance levels at 0.9148, Jul 27 high and 0.9176, Jun 29 high. Watch key support at 0.8970 Aug 11 low where a break would instead threaten a deeper pullback.