Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 127.88 0.618 projection of May - Jun rally from Oct 30 low
- RES 3: 127.49/50 High Jan 7 / High Mar 1, 2019
- RES 2: 126.87 High Jan 12
- RES 1: 126.40 High Jan 22
- PRICE: 125.79 @ 06:33 GMT Jan 26
- SUP 1: 125.76 50-day EMA
- SUP 2: 125.09 Low Jan 18
- SUP 3: 124.80 100-DMA
- SUP 4: 124.56 50% retracement of the November - January Rally
EURJPY attention remains on the Jan 19 recovery. In patterns terms, price action on this day is a bullish engulfing candle. If correct, the pattern signals a potential reversal. More importantly, it also suggests the end of the recent corrective pullback from 127.49, Jan 7 high. The breach Friday of 126.21, Jan 19 high opens 126.87, Jan 13 high. Key support is at 125.09, Jan 18 low. A break would negate the candle pattern and resume the downtrend.