Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Bund stays within overnight ranges on the cash open (178.17-178.27), albeit better bid and the curve leans bull flatter.
- Peripherals spreads are moving tighter, Italy leading at 1.3bp.
- Focus here, is on the Spanish 10yr yield, now at 0.012%, after printing a record low of 0.002% yesterday.
- On the data front today, Spanish final CPI and Italian IP are due for release.
- Speakers sees Holzmann and de Cos
- ALL EYES remains squarely on Brexit with UK David Frost and Michel Barnier's team continuing talks in Brussels today, ahead of Sunday's new set deadline.