Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Turkish Foreign Ministry calls on the Council of Europe to refrain from starting infringement proceedings against Turkey RE Kavala’s imprisonment.
- Says the CoE should respect ongoing judicial procedures and noted that the decision was overly political – harming the CoE’s reputation.
- The CoE convicted Turkey on Articless 5 & 18 of the ECHR mandate, violating Kavala’s right to liberty & abusing govt discretion to impose legitimate limitations on rights. Kavala’s next hearing is 17 Jan 2022
- HDP Co-Chair Buldan met with EU envoys yesterday to discuss the AKP’s crackdown on the party and its refusal to abide by ECHR rulings on Selahattin Demirtas, the Kobane case & the HDP closure case.
- Buldan said, however, that the HDP’s power was still intact and will play an important role in transforming Turkey
- CHP leader calls on supermarkets to avoid hiking prices of 10 basic goods to prevent excessive poverty, promising to compensate for losses should the CHP comes to power in 2023.
- List: eggs, flour, oil, milk, cracked wheat, pasta, lentils, cheese, salt and a specific kind of vegetable depending on the month