Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Spot USD/THB trades at THB29.98, marginally shy of neutral levels. Continued slide past trendline support at THB29.93 would open up Jan 21 low of THB29.92. Conversely, a jump above the 50-DMA/Jan 18 high at THB30.12/13 would draw attention to Jan 12 high of THB30.19.
- Thailand released tourism data for last year. Foreign tourist arrivals slumped to 6.7mn from 39.9mn recorded in 2019, with Dec arrivals printing at just 6,556.
- Local regulator ok's the AstraZeneca Covid-19 jab for use in Thailand.
- Focus turns to the M'fing Production Index (Wednesday), and BoP data (Friday).