Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
USD trades on the front foot this morning a continuation of the overnight session.
- Equity future are better offered, providing some USD lifts
- The Greenback tested high of the session across the board on Safe Haven, as Covid spikes, Lockdown and the lack of stimulus dominates.
- Early European session saw two surprise rate cuts from Asia.
- Indonesia cut rate by 25bps to 3.75% vs unchanged expected at 4%
- The BSP, also cut 25bps to 2% versus unchanged expectation at 2.25%
- GBP is down 0.47% against the Dollar, more a function of the broader USD buying, but also heavy as the window for a Brexit deal continues to narrow.
- Brexit update are expected on Friday, but worth keeping an eye on any potential headline today.
- ALL EYES today on EM FX and especially the CBRT, following Erdogan's comments on "high rates rendering production and export impossible".
- Turkish Lira outperforms across the board, ahead of the awaited CBRT rate decision, when Economists surveyed by Bloomberg expects a 475bps hike to 15%