Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EUR has seen broader base selling during our early European session.
- The currency touched low of the session against USD, GBP, CNH, CAD, JPY, AUD and is underperforming against all majors besides the SEK
- GBP came under early pressure following report that EU envoys briefed that the UK hasn't moved on 3 main hurdles.
- Cable moved from 1.3269 down to 1.3251, but since recovered after a round of Equity buying hit our screens, with the move higher related to index option expiry.
- Cable is back at 1.3272 at the time of typing
- AUDNZD resumed its downside momentum through lowest levels seen since April 2018, but failed to break the psychological 1.0500 area.
- Looking ahead, we have no data of note, although we still have few more speakers scheduled, including ECB Weidmann, and Fed Kaplan, Barkin and George.
- ALL EYES remains squarely on Brexit, Covid, and US Election certification count going into next week