Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
FRANCE OCT CONSUMER CONF IND 94; SEP 95
- Consumer Sentiment eased by 1pt in Oct following Sep's small uptick to 95 and coming in slightly better than markets expected.
- The index remains below the long-term average and the pre-crisis level.
- Household's assessment of the general economic situation in the next 12 month fell sharply by 7pt amid the resurgence of Covid-19 cases.
- Consumer's opinion regarding their financial situation in the next year dropped 2pt.
- The fear of unemployment edged higher again and remains elevated since the beginning of the crisis.
- While household's savings intentions in the next 12 months eased slightly, the indicator remains at generally high levels.
- The intentions to make major purchases remained unchanged in Oct and registered in deep negative territory since the beginning of the pandemic.