Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.4082 1.00 proj of May - Sep 2020 rally from Sep 23 low
- RES 3: 1.3998 High Apr 26, 2018
- RES 2: 1.3935 High Apr 27, 2018
- RES 1: 1.3804 High Apr 30, 2018
- PRICE: 1.3781 @ 05:07 GMT Feb 9
- SUP 1: 1.3667 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: 1.3567 Low Feb 4 and key support
- SUP 3: 1.3552/20 Low 50-day EMA / Low Jan 18 and key support
- SUP 4: 1.3505 Low Jan 12
GBPUSD is firmer and has traded higher today breaching recent resistance at 1.3759, Jan 27 high. The break higher confirms a resumption of the underlying uptrend that has been in place since the early March 2020 reversal. The focus is on 1.3804 next, Apr 30, 2020 high. On the downside, firm support lies at 1.3567, Feb 4 low. A break is required to dent the current bullish theme.