Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.3935 High Apr 27, 2018
- RES 3: 1.3804 High Apr 30, 2018
- RES 2: 1.3773 High May 1, 2018
- RES 1: 1.3759 High Jan 27
- PRICE: 1.3678 @ 20:28 GMT Jan 27
- SUP 1: 1.3610 Low Jan 26
- SUP 2: 1.3520 Low Jan 18 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 1.3505 Low Jan 12
- SUP 4: 1.3490/52 50-day EMA / Low Jan 11
GBPUSD staged a decent rally Tuesday, reinforcing the underlying uptrend. The pair topped resistance 1.3746, Jan 21 high to maintain the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. Attention is on 1.3773 next, May 1 2018 high. Near-term firm support has been defined at 1.3520, Jan 18 low. A breach would signal scope for a deeper short-term sell-off and expose 1.3452, Jan 11 low. Initial support is at 1.3610, Tuesday's low.