Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2856 50-day EMA
- RES 3: 1.2836 upper 1.0% 10-DMA envelope
- RES 2: 1.2835 High Nov 11
- RES 1: 1.2792 High Jan 12
- PRICE: 1.2784 @ 05:22 GMT Jan 18
- SUP 1: 1.2625 Low Jan 14
- SUP 2: 1.2603 1.236 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 9 downleg from Nov 13 high
- SUP 3: 1.2586 Low Apr 19, 2018
- SUP 4: 1.2536 1.382 proj of Oct 29 - Nov 9 downleg from Nov 13 high
USDCAD rallied throughout the Friday session, bouncing off a fresh trend low of 1.2625. The underlying downtrend remains in place with the focus on 1.2603 next, a Fibonacci projection. Moving average studies remain in a bear mode reinforcing current trending conditions. On the upside, initial resistance is seen at 1.2792, the high from Jan12. Key resistance though is located at1.2835, Nov 11 high.