Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- Local rates trading slightly mixed this morning, despite more favourable risk sentiment out of APAC.
- 2Y yields lifting +2.6bp at the open, while the rest of the curve trades marginally lower.
- Yesterday's session saw the back end of the curve drift -1.8-3.2bp lower, led by the 10Y.
- Sell-side eyeing more compression in the 5Y CDS.