Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Futures followed Tsys lower on SYCOM with little of note on the
domestic agenda on Thursday.
- YM last deals 3.5 ticks lower, with XM -5.5 ticks. YM/XM a touch steeper than
settlement at 41.5 ticks, with the cash equivalent at 36.7bp.
- Bills trade 2-3 ticks lower through the reds.
- Worth highlighting that the Australian trade minister has revealed that there
will be an RCEP nation meeting tomorrow, while the latest round of private
sector credit data (due tomorrow) provides the highlight of the domestic
economic docket over the next couple of sessions, although Chinese industrial
profits and NZ business confidence may provide some interest during today's