Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USDPLN received strong support at 3.80 yesterday after consolidating sharply since the start of the month amid PLN strength. Levels to watch on the downside (after 3.80) stand at 3.78 (200D SMA), followed by 3.76 (100D SMA). On the topside, first resistance stands at 3.90.
- EURPLN: strong upside move this morning after failing to break through its 100D SMA support yesterday at 4.53. Next key support to watch on the downside stands at 4.50 (200D SMA), while first resistance on the topside stands at 4.60.
- GBPPLN was halted by its 5.20 support yesterday, which represents the 38.2% Fibo retracement of the 2020/2021 high / low range. THe pair rallied this morning and is currently testing its 50D SMA resistance at 5.28. Levels to watch on the topside stand at 5.31 (23.6% Fibo), followed by 5.35.
- PLNJPY did not manage to break through its 29 resistance (2020/2021 high) and retraced sharply lower this morning following a strong momentum in April. ST key supports to watch stand at 28.29 (50D SMA), followed by 28.15 (100D SMA).
- CZKPLN was also halted by its 100D SMA support at 0.1734 yesterday following a sharp consolidation in April. Levels to watch on the topside stand at 0.1760, followed by 0.1770. On the downside, next support to watch (after 100D SMA) stands at 0.1720.
- The 10Y yield continues to retrace lower this week; next supports to watch on the downside stand at 1.46% (50D SMA), followed by 1.40%. On the topside, ST key resistance remains at 1.60%.