Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- G7 Agenda for 13 June is expected to discuss "the irresponsible and destabilizing behavior of Russia" and China
- Chief strategist at BCS Global
Market says Putin-Biden meeting may be the trigger for profit-taking in Russian
- Average volume of long positions in the most liquid securities on the Moscow Exchange increased by 1.1% w/w. The volume of short positions decreased by another 5%
- Council of Europe urges Russia to release Navalny immediately in line with a previous ruling by the European Court of Human Rights. Expressed "grave concern" that Navalny remained in detention and his conviction stands
- Nord Stream 2 to start testing its pipeline today, with pre-commissioning works being carried out over the next months to prepare for taking gas.
- PM Mishustin signs order terminating 'open lands' memorandum with US which allowed diplomats to travel across different regions of each other's countries without seeking permission