Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.4074 Low Jun 10
- RES 3: 1.4001 High Jun 23 and key resistance
- RES 2: 1.3813/3893 20-day EMA / 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 1.3790 High Jul 19
- PRICE: 1.3755 @ 16:53 BST Jul 23
- SUP 1: 1.3691/3572 Low Jul 22 / Low Jul 20
- SUP 2: 1.3520/08 Low Jan 18 / 2.0%10-dma envelope
- SUP 3: 1.3452 Low Jan 11
- SUP 4: 1.3430 Low Dec 28, 2020
GBPUSD traded higher again Thursday. Recent gains are considered corrective and a bearish trend structure still dominates. The recent breach of 1.3669, Apr 12 low reinforces a bearish theme with MA studies continuing to point south. The pair has tested 1.3579, 38.2% of the Mar '20 - Jun rally. An extension lower would open 1.3520, Jan 18 low. The 2.0% 10-dma envelope intersects at 1.3508. Initial resistance is at the Jul 19 high of 1.3790.