May 24, 2022 07:35 GMT
TTF trading up 2.25% to 85.16€/MWh as upside risk of Russian supply disruption remains
- Prices have drifted down from 97.8€/MWh mid last week as EU companies are hopefully payments for Russian gas will be accepted and supplies will continue to flow.
- Today Russian flows through Ukraine are slightly higher than yesterday at 46.1mcm with Nord Stream nominations unchanged at 73.4GWh/h.
- Norwegian flows are higher again at 316.6mcm after falling back to 305 for the previous couple of days.
- Temperatures in NW Europe are expected to be near normal over the coming week with a dip below over the weekend.
- European gas storage continues to fill quickly. Inventories are up to 43.2% with the EU target of 80% full by November.