July 27, 2022 14:18 GMT
Gasoline and Diesel crack spreads rally ahead of EIA data.
- The expectation is for the EIA to report a -1.0m draw in crude and only small changes in gasoline and distillate stocks and therefore expected to offer little relief for the tight product markets.
- US 321 crack up 1.5$/bbl at 42.16$/bbl
- US gasoline crack up 1$/bbl at 35.83$/bbl
- US ULSD crack up 2.4$/bbl at 54.82$/bbl
- Brent FCC margin up 1.3$/bbl at 13.08$/bbl
- Gasoline-Brent up 1.3$/bbl at 25.05$/bbl
- Gasoil-Brent up 1.4$/bbl at 37.56$/bbl