Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
UK: GBP holds the day's gains well, with the currency rallying on the outcome of
the Supreme Court's judgement. The Supreme Court ruling dictates that:
- This was not a normal suspension of Parliament
- The House of Commons has a right to a voice in how Brexit comes about
- PM Johnson's Parliament suspension was unlawful
- Queen's order to suspend Parliament should be quashed
- As such, prorogation is void, Parliament has NOT been prorogued
- It is now up to the Speakers of Parliament to decide what to do next