Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
CABLE: GBP/USD unchanged in early Asia dealing, last $1.2788, as cable sticks to
a tight range.
- Little in the way of developments in Brexit matters in Wednesday's UK press as
of yet. Some focus on a swing for support of UK PM May in the latest
YouGov/Times poll, although this isn't expected to be a GBP mover.
- UK PM May set to meet with EU's Juncker Wednesday, with the EU showing little
signs of budging re: the draft Brexit deal, and Brexiteers seemingly softening
their stance over the last 48 hours or so, with talk that any triggering of a
confidence vote in PM May could be delayed.
- Various BoE MPC members, including Carney, offered little new in their Tsy
select hearing Tuesday.
- Recovery efforts have lacked impulse, capped around the $1.2880 level,
suggesting that the bearish trend remains intact. Thursday's low of $1.2724
remains the focus as does up trendline support from the Aug lows at $1.2704.