Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
UK: General Election Lunchtime Update:
- Con manifesto launch on Sunday met with little fanfare. Not much in the way of
landscape-shifting policies. Some increases in spending but much lower than
Labour plans. Attempting to avoid scrutiny that sank May's 2017 elec campaign.
- Former PM Tony Blair says in speech both main party leaders "peddling
fantasies" in spending.
- Labour promises Stg58bn compensation for women who lost out on state pension
when pension age raised, and annual 'MOT' for private tenants in Eng.
- Weekend Opinion Polling:
-- Datapraxis MRP (Seats): Con 349 Lab 213 LD 14 SNP 49 PC 5 Grn1. Con maj of 48
-- Survation: CON: 41%(-1) LAB: 30%(+2) LDEM: 15%(+1) BREX: 5%(-) GRN: 3%(-)
-- Panelbase (Scotland): SNP: 40%(+1) CON: 28%(+7) LAB: 20%(+1) LDEM: 11%(-2)
-- SavantaComRes: CON: 42%(-) LAB: 32%(+1) LDEM: 15%(-) BREX: 5%(-) GRN: 2%(-)
-- Deltapoll: CON: 43%(-2) LAB: 30%(-) LDEM: 16%(+5) BREX: 3%(-3)
- Latest Betting Probabilities (Betfair), %: Con maj 69.5, Lab min 10.4, Con min
6.5, Lab/SNP 4.2. Friday: Con maj 63.9, Lab min 13.0, Con min 10.4.