Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
UK: General Election Lunchtime Update:
- Johnson and Corbyn leave campaign trail to prepare for first head-to-head
debate tonight. ITV, 2000GMT (1500ET, 2100CET), Salford.
- Lib Dems & SNP not involved following high court ruling yesterday. Separate
programme at 2200GMT (1700ET, 2300CET) where other parties will be interviewed
on subjects raised in Con/Lab debate.
- Lab shadow chancellor McDonnell criticises "grotesque levels of inequality" in
UK, faces questions on wealth creation, says no windfall tax on oil companies.
- Con pledge to tackle knife crime with tougher stop and search, reduction in
charging/prosecution time for offenders.
- Last 24hrs Opinion Polling:
-- ICM: CON: 42% (+3) LAB: 32% (+1) LDEM: 13% (-2) BREX: 5% (-3) GRN: 3% (-)
-- Survation (PM Preference): Preference for PM: Johnson: 47% (+6) Corbyn: 16%
(-2) Swinson: 15% (-6)
- Latest betting probabilities: Con maj 63.7%, Lab min 15.2%, Con min 7.7%,
Lab/SNP 3.5%. Yesterday: Con maj 67.8%, Lab min 13.9%, Con min 7.1%, Lab/SNP 3.2