Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
UK: General Election Midday Summary:
- Labour grabs the headlines with announcement they will re-nationalise parts of
BT if they win a majority. Strongly criticised by industry representatives as
unaffordable and risky for broadband provision. But, policy is popular with
public and Lab say will be paid for by tax on tech giants.
- PM Johnson has faced public grilling in radio phone-in and morning BBC
interview. Conservatives pledge business rate cuts for small companies.
- Brexit Party maintain claims senior Cons offered BXP candidates positions in
exchange for standing down. BXP not standing in Dudley North or Canterbury, 2
Lab-held Con targets after withdrawal of candidates late yesterday.
- Last 24hrs Opinion Polling:
-- YouGov (by socioeconomic class): Middle class: Con 38%, Lab 29%, LDem 19%,
BXP 3%. Working class: Con 47%, Lab 27%, LDem 9%, BXP 5%
- Latest Political Betting Probabilities (Betfair): Conservative maj 60.2%,
Labour minority 15.9%, Con minority 8.7%, Lab/LD/SNP 4.0%. Yesterday: Con maj
61.2%, Lab min 14.7%, Con min 8.9%, Lab/LD/SNP 5.1%.