Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Geopolitical tensions continue to support Tsy futures, near top
end modest overnight range. After a slow start (Japan out for holiday followed
by Obon holidays next week) avg overall volume as China came on-line. Equities
weaker again (emini -3.5, 2434.0), gold firmer (+0.94, 1287.31), oil softer (WTI
-0.28, 48.31). Current futures levels:
* Sep Ultra bonds up 13/32 at 168-08 (168-00L/168-11H)
* Sep 30-yr Bond futures up 9/32 at 155-20 (155-14L/155-23H)
* Sep 10-yr futures up 5/64 at 126-23 (126-20L/126-25.5H)
* Sep 5-yr futures up 2.5/32 at 118-16 (118-14.5L/118-17.5H)
* Sep 2-yr futures up .5/32 at 108-07 (108-06.5L/108-07.5H)