May 18, 2022 06:11 GMT
- A subdued, range bound overnight session for Bund (quoted 2 ticks wide), and Treasuries, with light volumes.
- Support for Bund remains at 152.39, did print a 152.33 low yesterday.
- There's very little left in terms of market moving data, UK CPI saw a 1 tenth miss for the MoM and YoY reading, and should have a limited impact.
- This morning, out of Europe, sees the Final EU CPI print, and nothing really notable out of the US.
- SUPPLY: German 30yr EU1.5bn Buxl (Equates to 9.8k Buxl or 23.8k Bund), US $17bn 20yr.
- SPEAKERS: ECB Muller, and Fed Harker.