Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Germany has reduced its issuance target for Q4 and now plans to issue E1.0bln less on capital markets and E3.0bln less on money markets.
- Auctions of 15-year 0% May-36 Bund on 27 October and 24 November are both being reduced in size from E2.5bln each to E2.0bln each.
- 22 November auction of new 12-month bubills (from E4.0bln to E3.0bln).
- 29 November auction of 6-month bubills (from E4.0bln to E3.0bln).
- 13 December auction of new 12-month bubills (from E4.0bln to E3.0bln).