Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Gilts takes another dip lower, might keep the Pound underpinned.
- Gilt/Bund spread is now testing the double top at 109.5732 (noted earlier), and now at widest levels since April..
- Next upside resistance in the spread comes at 18th March peak 113.6518.
- The latter was the widest level since October 2019