Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
GILTS: Gilts tick lower as DMO surprises the market and announces planned gilt
issuance for FY 2018/19 rises by Stg3.1bln to Stg106bln, following release of
final accounts for FY2017/18:
* Short Gilt issuance rises by Stg0.7bln
* Medium issuance rises by Stg0.7bln
* Long issuance rises by 0.4bln
* IL gilt issuance rises by 0.2bln.
* Syndication increased by Stg1bln