Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
GILT SUMMARY: Gilts yields opened modestly higher on Tuesday, but has since
pared back some of these gains. The 2-yr, 10-yr and 30-yr gilts are currently
trading at 0.436%, 1.365% and 1.951% all slightly less than 1bp higher than at
- PM May has said that the UK has plans to leave the UK without a deal with the
- There is a GBP 2.5bln-sized Gilt 2037 auction today with the elephant in the
room being the uncertain political backdrop. However, the metrics for the
auction are good. The 2037 yield is 1.946%, which is close to the highest yield
since February. Furthermore, longer dated Gilts have cheapened versus swaps.
- Cable is resurgent this morning and has just surpassed the highs from
- In terms of UK economic data, we have the industrial production, manufacturing
production and the trade balance data out today. Catalan issues will also help
determine any risk sentiment; the leader of the Catalonia will address the
regional parliament this evening.