Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- The Czech government declared the state of emergency amid soaring Covid cases in recent weeks.
- The 7-day moving average of daily new cases has surged to a new record high recently, pushing Czech officials to reimpose new restrictions to limit the downside risk of a fourth wave of infections.
- The rise in Covid uncertainty combined with the sharp increase in ST rates and the inversion of the yield are pricing in further deceleration in the economic activity.
- Selling pressure on CZK could continue to remain elevated against the USD as worsening outlook should support 'safe' assets such as the US Dollar.