Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Govt denies accusations from experts that its South Circle railway project is "staggeringly overpriced" at HUF 337.9bn (EUR 945m) when a more accurate depiction would be roughly HUF 30-50 billion (EUR 84-140 million) at most and even stands out as expensive on an international scale.
- Opposition MPs have turned to govt for answers on the pricing. Govt says the project involves the track revamp and extension of the 7-km-long section between the Ferencváros and Kelenföld stations, in addition to the establishment of two new stations and aims to triple capacity on Budapest's suburban railway's main section
- Hungary's daily Covid caseload rises above 1,000 for the first time since the start of the 4th wave -registering 1,141 new cases but only 11 deaths. Health Ministry says 5.7m people have been fully vaccinated (roughly 58.4% of population
- Hungary set to sell HUF 15bn 2029 floating bonds & 20bn in 2029 bonds