Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Prevalent moves of the US morning extending after the London close here, with EUR/USD now topping out at a new high of 1.1804 and now trades north of yesterday's highs.
- Not a whole lot of volume in the latest move higher for the pair, if using futures as a proxy, but move does expose 1.1851 resistance initially ahead of the more 1.1881.
- Ebb lower in the USD perhaps most notable against the CAD, with USD/CAD coming under downside pressure after the sizeable draw in distillates inventories in the earlier DoE stockpile update (draw of 1.3mln vs. Exp. Build of 1.2mln).
- USD/CAD support undercuts at 1.2502 initially before anticipated stronger demand expected into the key support at the Jun 23 low of 1.2253.