Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 152.45 High Jan 11
- RES 3: 152.14 High Jan 20
- RES 2: 151.20 20-day EMA
- RES 1: 150.90 50-day EMA
- PRICE: 150.63 @ Close Jan 25
- SUP 1: 149.57 Low Jan 22
- SUP 2: 149.09 Low Nov 11 (cont)
- SUP 3: 148.82 50.0% retracement of the Sep - Jan rally (cont)
- SUP 4: 148.68 Low Oct 29, 2020 (cont)
BTP futures remain bearish. The contract confirmed a top in the trend on Jan 8 at 152.67. The subsequent move lower saw the price trade through both the 20- and 50-day EMAs, signalling scope for a test of support at 150.31, Dec 1 low. The Jan 21 sell-off resulted in a breach of 150.47, Jan 12 low and 150.31. This resumes the current downleg and opens 149.09, Nov 11 low (cont). Initial resistance is 150.90. Yesterday's gains are likely corrective.