Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 100.00 - Psychological round number
- RES 2: 99.860 - All time High Nov 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 99.840 - Nov 23/24 high
- PRICE: 99.745 @ 16:23 GMT Feb 22
- SUP 1: 99.715 - Low Feb 19
- SUP 2: 99.714 - 3.0% Lower Bollinger Band
- SUP 3: 99.705 - Low Sep 18, 21 and 22
The outlook remains distinctly weak, with prices falling further into the Monday close. This cements the negative outlook, raising the risk of a more protracted downturn after prices slipped through 99.736 Fib support to open late September lows of 99.705. To the upside, a break of 99.835, Dec 23 high would trigger gains and set the scene for a climb towards 99.840, Nov 23/24 high ahead of the major resistance at 99.860, the all time high from Nov 3.