Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 3: 99.165 - High Nov 20
- RES 2: 99.035 - High Dec 23 and key resistance
- RES 1: 99.002 - 50-DMA
- PRICE: 98.750 @ 15:55 GMT Feb 8
- SUP 1: 98.710 - Low Feb 8
- SUP 2: 98.684 - 3.0% Lower Bollinger Band
- SUP 3: 98.570 - Low Mar 20
Residual strength that followed the January RBA rate decision has now all but faded, with prices breaking down throughout last week. Markets printed down at 98.710, early Monday narrowing the gap with the next key support at 98.684. On the upside, an initial key resistance has been defined at 99.035, Dec 23 high. A break is required to ease the bearish pressure.